Sunday, January 27, 2013

Our Christmas day

 Since we were going to be in Florida for Christmas, we had ours at home the week before to give the boys something to play with during their 3 week long break from school.  As promised, Santa brought the big Lego set for the boy to share. He copied the idea from the movie Arthur's Christmas and strung a ribbon from their bedroom to down under the tree.



 Fuzzy picture of Joey's great gifts to Dad: A giant pen that says awesome Dad, and a wrist band that says rock star


 Joey also made us a great snowman decoration--to mark the year we started anew after losing all the old decorations in the move. And he gave me a band that said BFF. I asked him if he realized that BFF means Best Friends Forever. He smiled and said yes, and then I told him I would wear it forever :)  So cute!
 Under the tree was also a box of Christmas Crunch--since mom never buys "sugar cereals"

 Having fun with toys--building Legos and going crazy ninja on the punching bag

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Legos are so great! Always so fun. My nephews always get them as well. How fun they copied the idea from Aurthur Christmas! :)

Rachel Oswald said...

Those are are all such cute ideas. Love that last pic of crazy Kimball!

Melissa said...

Love this post! I especially love that Joey gave you guys both wrist bands, that's adorable. And I also especially love the pic of the lego letters made of legos. I think that could easily be used as a Lego ad. You should submit it and start reeling in the money..:)