Thursday, January 17, 2013

Last CapTexTri

Jennifer and I running together.

Back in May (memorial Day) I got to have a great going away present by doing the Captextri Olympic Distance Triathlon in Austin Texas with dear, sweet friends that meant so much to me in San Antonio. It was so fun being with the girls one last time and just laughing and having fun.

One sweet, tender mercy from Heavenly Father was when I was coming into transition from the bike route and looked behind me to see me best girl-friend Jennifer finishing her bike too. So we ran into transition together, strapped on our running shoes and got to do the run together. I DO NOT like to run, so it was definitely a blessing to have my Jennifer with me, especially knowing how much I'd miss having her by my side. It was a great day and a great experience. I'm so glad the race photographer got a picture of Jen and I together. (I didn't want to pay for it so I took a picture of the picture on my computer)








No comments: