Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Sahuarita


Joey and I snuggling after a long day of water slides. He kept me company while I listened to the Relief Society Broadcast. (Our ward was right next to the huge party so I didn't want to fight traffic and walk 30 minutes from parking to the chapel)

I think our little valley is really pretty! Surprisingly green for the desert, especially with the Pecan Groves right down the middle.


To Celebrate the town birthday, they put on a great party with HUGE water slides. The first time we went down Kimball and I were a little afraid. But we soon got over that and had tons of fun going down over and over.




Dare-devil face first Joey








                                           
The kids got to play in a real ambulance and see the bug car--Truly Nolen is a big exterminating company here that drives around in bug cars. They brought some big old scorpions--which are not nearly as scary as the little ones.
                                           


                                 


No comments: