Thursday, January 10, 2013

Ahh, the Beach!

Even though our last day in California was cool, cloudy and drizzly, non of us could resist seeing the ocean one more time.


  

Our second to last day we wisely decided to detox from crowds and lines with a peaceful day on the beach. It was so nice to sit in the sun and sand and relax and watch the boys playing happily. I still think the ocean is better than Disneyland :)



 I love the picture below of the boys. Mostly because they look so happy loving and playing together.


We decided to walk out along a row of rocks and asked some young girls what they were doing. They told us there were lots of starfish along the rocks and we all had fun hunting for and finding starfish.






3 comments:

Camille said...

Oh, how I long to be at the beach!! Your boys are so stinkin' cute! And I love all the new posts! I can't believe that about the "purple pill!" oh my, I would have lost it! I miss you guys!

Camille said...

Oh yeah, and one of those spider pics (not the black widow) is a kind we had in Georgia. They are called "writing spiders" because they make those zigzags on their webs. I think they're cool! As long as they're not too close. :) we had one on our front bush forever and then I wasn't so fond of it...I didn't know how to get rid of it!

Rachel Oswald said...

Beautiful family, beautiful pics.