Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spring Break this year was a lot of relaxing fun. Usually I like to go and do lots of stuff, but I learned last year that spring break in San Antonio is insane!!! There are just so many kids that any where for kids is ridiculously packed. So we just hung out at home and went to the park and played in the yard. It was very nice to just have nothing to do and no where to go.

Since Peter's birthday was coming up, we wanted to surprise him, so Joey and I made him cinnamon rolls. Joey had lots of fun cutting the rolls with floss and sprinkling all the yummy stuff in the middle. He's a great helper.
Then on Friday I flew to Florida to celebrate my Grandpa Starkey's 90th birthday. It was so nice to be there with all my Taylor family and show my grandpa how much we love him. He was just beaming--pretty good for a grumpy old guy :) I love my grandpa!
While I was gone, my cute hubby created some good father-son memories and took the boys camping the backyard. The boys loved it--especially roasting marshmallows (or smarshmallows as Kimball would say).




No comments: