Monday, May 9, 2011

The boys and Kiki

The boys love playing with Kiki. She's such a good, patient dog. I am a little sad looking at these pictures because that cute, fluffy head is all shaved off now. Her little ears got all matted and so the groomer said she needed to be shaved. I now have a little chemo survivor (and least in looks) Her personality is still cute as ever though.
The wheelbarrow



The boys love playing with Kiki. She's such a good, patient dog. I am a little sad looking at these pictures because that cute, fluffy head is all shaved off now. Her little ears got all matted and so the groomer said she needed to be shaved. I now have a little chemo survivor (and least in looks) Her personality is still cute as ever though.

1 comment:

Rachel Oswald said...

Don't show these pics to Kolby - he will make me get a dog :) Some day I'll be ready for one, just not yet!