Wednesday, May 4, 2011

new hats and washing the car

Sally, Melissa and I went to Academy--a great sporting goods store here and we all got the 50 cent hat. What a great deal. Peter tried to take some candid shots. I did learn what those neck thingies are called, but I have since forgotten the name. What is it meliss?
We were very happy to have Grandma and Grandpa Gurr, aunt Melissa and Great-Grandma Froerer stay at our house for the weekend of the sealing. Apparently I was not very on top of taking pictures because this is all I got. But the boys were in heaven with all our quests. They played candy land non-stop. Thanks for bringing us a new game!


Sally and Me

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Haha, it's called your platysma. I love the posts! I think they posted funny or something because some of the type is missing or off..