Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Randoms

This is what I found 1 day after quiet time. Kimball got a little too quite and I banged his legs trying to get the door open to check on him. He didn't even stir.




Silly boys after the water fight. Peter and I brought the boys back water guns from out mini-trip

When Peter and I went to Corpus overnight we had Uncle Joe's sister Dawn babysit overnight before she went back to BYU. I got the boys a special treat--Lucky Charms, and they loved it!! Here's some pictures of Joey carefully notating the quantities of each type of marshmallow he ate. He made a column of each type of marshmallow and then wrote in the numbers after each bite--so cute.




I finally got Joey to eat ants on a log without gagging :) It's nice to have a yummy snack with a veggie.



I found a discarded bow from the build-a-bear workshop and put it on kiki's ear. She looked so cute and didn't mind it a bit.

No comments: