Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fiesta farms

I have been really missing Fall here, so my friend Holly and I took the kids to a little farm close by and we had a great time. the kids loved seeing all the animals. The baby goat was by far the winner. They feed goats, cows, went on a pony ride and hay ride and were in Heaven.

Joey and his new best friend Abby laughing hysterically at the goats
Kimball tried to feed his car to the donkey



All the kids got to feed the baby goat from his bottle. It was so cute!

Then they all got to go on a pony ride.

Kimball looks so huge to me!



Kimball doesn't look too happy to be on the hayride, but he really was enjoying it



2 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

What brave boys! I am pretty sure Cohen would flip if I tried to put him on a pony. That looks so fun!

Sally said...

That looks so fun! :) How cool that your boys have new little girl friends :D And I agree, Kimball is so big!