Monday, November 2, 2009

Camping at Canyon Lake

Mid October we went with the ward to canyon lake for the annual camping trip. It is always a lot of fun to be with everyone and see how those little boys get so excited.Loving the glow sticks




y

You can just see the hyperness on their faces. Way too many marshmallows!!! Kimball cannot be around anyone when he's falling asleep--he gets too excited. So we all weren't able to fall asleep until after 11pm. And then we were repeatedly woken up by Kimball falling out of his bed. After midnight Peter and I had him come sleep with us so none of us got much sleep.
Glow stick sword fight
Peter and I put the boys down and watched the stars and saw 5 shooting stars. I love camping starry skies! We tried to get a picture but the flash was sooo blinding compared to the lightless night.



Joey, Abby, Kimball exploring the lake

Effects of not sleeping all night

Treasures of the sea


2 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

You are one hot mama! What a fun trip! I have not been adventurous enough to try camping with the boys...but I am sure that will not last much longer!

Camille said...

That looks SO fun! I'm not so sure about the sleeping part, but I guess that comes with the territory of camping with little kids. :) You just have to enjoy it on very little sleep. Way to go!