Sunday, August 15, 2010

Splash Time

Cute little boys! I love them!





I have given them both haircuts after these pictures were taken :)

Caterpillar cacoon
The big, green caterpillar starting it's cacoon. It was so amazing to see fine silky threads appear and magically enclose the chubster.

Kimball somehow tied the worm onto the stick. Such a boy.
Showing his Shamu stamp (the re entrance stamp for Sea World he always has to get), but really I think he just wanted to flex.
The boys love to play and splash around in the yard. I filled up the water cooler and they had lots of fun splashing around. I loved that it was still March and already warm enough to be out having fun in the water.



feeling cold

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hey guys,
So good to see your posts. Your family is adorable. We miss you and glad to see you're doing well.
Kari Plumb