Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I had only 2 requests for my birthday 1. A trip to the beach with out the kids 2. A CD with the song "Come Thou Fount."

Peter and I went overnight to Corpus Christi. It is always so nice to have a relaxing trip to the beach. We didn't sleep in however because we went on a 30 mile bike ride to prepare for the triathlon. It was amazing to ride right along the beach and see the beautiful scenery--especially all the huge mansions lining the coast.

When we got home the boys gave me all 5 CD's Peter had gotten me of my favorite song. It was a great Birthday!
We got to celebrate my birthday dinner with Sally, Joe and Caleb. Peter made a wonderful dinner and then gave me a delicious ice cream cake. He knows how to win me over :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to one of the most truley amazing women I know!