Sunday, August 15, 2010

Assortment O Fun

Kimball's first lesson about not picking things from the garden until they are finished growing. This was in tended to be a juicy red tomato. Roly poly mania
Sweet Uncle David and cousin Cohen sent Joey and Kimball airplanes. The boys loved them, but wished they were real airplanes to bring David back again.
Saying Kimball LOVES cereal would be an understatement. I don't think he could live without it. Life and any blueberry/strawberry frosted Shredded Wheat are the top two.

This is the crazy thing I found wiggling through our carpet while I was changing Kimball's diaper. Maybe it was the fact that we had previously had a cat with parasites, or that I was changing a nasty poopy diaper, but it freaked me out. I thought for sure it was a parasite, burrowing through our shag carpet rug awaiting a new host. I bravely grabbed it with a wipe and saved it in Tupperware until Peter came home and told me it was a baby snake. That was better than a parasite, but gross. How did a baby snake get in my carpet?

No comments: