Thursday, May 20, 2010

Happy 30th Peter!

Peter finally joined me in the land of the 30 year olds :) I kept trying to get him to do something wild and crazy, but he's just not that kinda guy (which is fine by me). We still need a crazy bowling party.

I surprised Peter with a couples massage. Then for dinner we went to the most amazing steak house--Ruth's Chris. The food was amazing! I'm salivating just thinking about it.
On Sunday we had our friends the Ciccarello's over and Peter asked for his favorite foods. We had pecan crusted salmon, avocado rice, and a berry pie and incredible edibles for dessert. He did have to make the pie crust himself since he is so good at it,
but I made the 30 for him on top :)

Water guns for backyard fun

1 comment:

Sally said...

Thanks for letting us celebrate with y'all! love ya!