Saturday, August 31, 2013

Memomrial Day Family Triathlon and lunch

This memorial Day I was really missing the Captextri in Austin Texas.  So i decided to make our own family triathlon for anyone who wanted. It was really fun to have our boys do their first mini tri. They did a great job and it wss fun to do it together. 


We had some friends from the ward join us in the fun adventure.
We did the bike, run, and then swim.
                                  

 Tionne got tired so I carried him through the "run. It is definitely more of a jog when you're
pregnant and carrying a toddler :)
 We decided to end with the swim so all the kids (and adults) could cool off.
 Joey was pooped by the end
 My awesome girl I train, Michele Vercimack, did her own first tri and did awesome. I was so proud of her.

After a fun, early morning tri, we went to Errie's group home and picked her up for the rest of the day so we could all go take the rafts on the lake, eat and swim at the water park.
l



2 comments:

Camille said...

I just had so much fun catching up on your blog! What a sweet family you have! You are one amazing momma! I love the idea of setting up your own tri for your family. And doing it preggo too! You are tough! Thanks for sharing your sweet experiences. I love you!

Melissa said...

The tri looks so fun!! I'm so impressed! I love all the blog updates! Those two new additions are adorable! You guys are amazing, and it sounds like you've had some really neat experiences the past while with everything. So cool.:)