Monday, July 18, 2011

Kimball's 4th Birthday

Kimball's giant cookie cake. It was sooo yummy!

Bear sleeping bag

Kimball and preschool teacher Mrs. Melissa. Kimball loved having preschool in her home.

Decorated house when Kimball got home from school.

Kimball was so excited for his Hot Wheels race track! Finally someone made a magnetized track and car so the car can always do the loops!

Since Kimball is obsessed with taking things apart and building, I was so excited to find this great truck that you can build and rebuild over and over. Joey had fun squeezing the wrench on his nose.
Playing with the cool new water squirter


Oh, dear Kimball, Happy Birthday! I can't believe you are already 4!!! You have grown up so fast. You continue to have such a bright, happy personality. I love to hear your deep belly luagh and am so grateful it comes so easily from you! You also continue to be one of the loudest people I know :) We could never loose you in a crowd.
You are very sweet. You love to sing. The other day we were in the pool and you jumped on a float and started kicking towards us singing at the top of your lungs in a "monster" voice, "I know that my Savior loves me." Your favorite songs are ABC and "the temple song." I love watching you in your sunbeam class during primary singing time, singing your little heart.
You have a very tender heart and love the temple. One day out of the blue, as we got back to the house from the pool you said, "Mom, can me and Joey go to the temple so we can be with Jesus?" You often ask me about the temple and if Jesus is inside. I can't wait until you're 12 and we can go together. But I hope it doesn't come too fast because I love the sweet little boy you are right now.
You also love the missionaries. You often ask me to the you the story about when you were a missionary. It is so cute! So I tell you about how Kimball grew big and strong and was such a good missionary and taught lots of people about Jesus. I know you will be an amazing missionary who will bring light to many people.
You love to be chased around the house. you love cereal for breakfast or anytime of the day. You eat constantly. Every 20 minutes you are starving again. You cannot wait for preschool to start. You ask me every day how many more days it is until you can start. You love to ride your bike and go for a run. You still have your chubby baby cheeks. I think I will cry when those go away. I love to kiss those sweet cheeks!
We love you Kimball!

4 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

Mmmm that cookie cake looks sooo good! I want one. Happy Birthday to one cute boy. "Kimball poop!" Hahaha remember those days?!

Camille said...

I love all those things you wrote about Kimball! So sweet! And that cookie cake looks awesom. Great idea!

Myra said...

Lindsay, you are such a great mother...thanks for sharing all those wonderful thoughts about the boys .... it was great to read all the sweet thoughts about Kimball...
glad he had such a fun birthday & thanks for sharing with all of us!!!
(apparently he likes cookies...in the form of a cake, no less!)
those water squirters look like big fun..for boys young & older...
Love ya lots,
Brian & Myra

Myra&Brian said...

...& where did you find that cool take apart & put back together truck?
That's a great toy idea put to good use!!
B&M