Monday, April 27, 2009

Silliness

These boys just crack me up. I am always amazed at their love of being goofy. It's so wonderful that they can be silly together.
Joey's backward shirt



To explain the next video, Kimball has a kissig fettish. He wants to kiss EVERYTHING! Recently I walked in on him kissing a sock. Every time he hears/sees an animal he wants to kiss it. Another favorite thing he wanrts to kiss are airplanes. I was so glad i finally caught on tape him trying to kiss one. He will pucker up and say, "Umm, umm." And then "smack." I alwys tell him, "why don't you kiss me?" I'll be much more firndly than that bumble bee you're trying to kiss.

4 comments:

Camille said...

Cute kissing video by Kimball! He's so grown up! And I love the part where Joey is dancing and then just stops, stares at the camera, then proceeds to give us a nice close up of his face. Thanks for the smiles!

Rosanna said...

Great pictures, and I also love the video of the dancing and Joey's close up. Reminds me of my kids. What would happen if they all got together? It could be quite entertaining.

Myra said...

We really enjoyed the pics and videos. makes us feel like we are there. The boys are so handsome and are growing up.

Sally said...

Your cute boys are SO silly! :) It was so fun to hang out with y'all - I miss you guys already! See you soon... :D