Monday, April 27, 2009

Joey's first school pictures

This picture cracks me up because Joey is the least happy kid to be at school, but you would never know it from this picture! He looks the happiest kid there!

Two weeks ago, a photo company came to Joey's KinderCare and took pictures of the kids. I was really wondering how Joey would do for them, but they had some magical ability to make him incredibly happy. Who is that smiling little posing boy I see, and what did they do with my Joey?

So handsome!

How did they get him to do that?

5 comments:

Sally said...

Your description made me laugh, and those pictures are SO handsome!

Camille said...

Those are the handsomest pictures I've ever seen! What a cutie! Isn't it amazing what other people can get our children to do? The other day this old lady at the park was entranced by my and my friends' children and wanted to take pictures of them. And somehow she got all three two year olds to sit still for her MANY pictures! I don't get it. :)

Rosanna said...

Such cute pictures...I completely agree with you about how other people can get my kids to do things I can't.

Unknown said...

Sooo cute! He looks a lot like you doesn't he? He doesn't like school huh? He'll still turn out okay. :D

Myra said...

He is my handsome grandson! He probably takes after his dad with the school thing.