Monday, April 13, 2009

Crusty

Since Kimball is constantly getting into trouble, I have to constantly reprimand him. I must get a crusty face when I do because every time I look at Kimball and use my "Mommy's not happy" voice, he turns and gives me the best little crusty look. It is so adorable! I can't help but laugh. It's a good think he is so stinking cute, since he drives me crazy. Adorableness must be his defense mechanism against getting locked in his room all day.

Here are some failed attempts to get Kimball to make the face. I guess it just cannot be fully captured.


Close, but not quite

4 comments:

Sally said...

I LOVE EVERY single one of those photos--I can't wait to live close so I can see these crusty faces in person! ;D

Rosanna said...

Kimball looks so grown up in those pictures...so cute!

Camille said...

Those pictures are so cute! I have been out of the blog loop for a bit, so I'm catching up on all these fun posts!! Kimball is looking so grown up with his cute haircut. I can't believe all the things he does...the clothes in the toilet!! I laughed out loud! Someday you will be able to laugh at all these things. Yes, it's definitely a good thing our boys are cute or they might really make us crazy, huh? :)

Unknown said...

Those crusty faces are sooo cute!