Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rainy Season

We are officially in the rainy season here and we get some great thunderstorms almost every afternoon. It's been great because we still have beautiful mornings where the temperatures are in the low 80's (the afternoons get up to only mis 90's now), and then we get rain in the late afternoon which saves our water bill .

So, one afternoon after a rainstorm Joey went outside to play, and started walking in the house sopping wet. I asked how he had gotten so wet and he said he was rolling in the puddles. I then asked him to show me what he did so I could take a picture of him. He did show me, but for some reason, his face looks like I am torturing him. I swear, he was having fun.

3 comments:

Camille said...

That is hilarious about rolling in the puddles! Who would've thought that could be so fun? And I love the "Low and Slow" club! That's hilarious! Thanks for sharing the cute pics of your boys--Kimball looks so grown up! We miss you guys! I hope you're enjoying El Paso!

Camille said...

P.S. I also love that sweet birthday letter to Joseph. What a precious thing! and a precious boy! :)

Sally said...

Hee hee! That is so cute--I've never heard of rolling in the puddles before! Genius :D