Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our House

Here are some pictures of our wonderful little house. We really love it!Here's the view of a beautiful sunset from our front door. We live on a quiet little cul de sac where everyone is amazingly friendly. I tell Peter it's like living on a tv set where you wave and talk to everyone as you go for a walk.

Here's the front of the house complete with palm trees and rock landscaping.
Peter is sad to see that sweet rental car go.

I love our breakfast nook!!! It is wonderful to wake up to sunshine and
hummingbirds every morning!

Ahhh, the backyard and pool--it's heaven!


Here's some video of the first floor of our house.

2 comments:

Rosanna said...

Thanks for the tour of your great house! I can see why you really like it there! I love the kitchen also...I don't even have a pantry in my kitchen. It looks like you have plenty of open space.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! That is sooo beautiful!