Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Mr. Sunshine


Last week I walked into the living room and Joseph had removed all of his clothing and was sprawled out on the floor, just basking in the rare sunshine we get in Buffalo--he must be really vitamin D deficient. I called him Mr. Sunshine all day and he thought that was so funny.
The next day we had another sunny day, so Joey again began to see how much skin he could expose to the light. When his clothes were off he came over to me and said, "Mom, do you want to take off your clothes and be naked too?"
I declined :)
We are now having frequent talks about modesty.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I love it! I am so looking forward to these years when Josh does and says cute and crazy things! Thanks for journaling them so we can smile:)

Sally said...

Hee hee! So cute :)