Friday, April 4, 2008

Easter Fun

We had an exciting easter weekend with Peter flying back from an interview in Texas, then celebrating his birthday, and then all the Holiday celebrations.
Happy Birthday Peter!! Yum, strawberry pie.
Joey loved dipping all the eggs into all the different colors!
Poor little Kimball was suffering from a nasty cold and 2 ear infections
Joey had to lay out each piece of candy and see everything he got.
Joey and Kimball in a mad dash for the candy. As soon as Kimball gets within two feet of something Joey wants, Joey will dive froward and do a full body block out on Kimball.
"I LOVE TREATS!"
"How do I get this thing open?"
Kimball loved the little chick from Grandma Gurr's package. He would intently listen while it chirped, and then ...
.... laugh

1 comment:

Myra said...

I'm so glad he liked the chick! I almost wish I had bought one for me. What a cute boy!