Sunday, June 26, 2011

Poor Peter had a lot to do around my birthday time: working all week and then giving me 2 whole weekends off while I went to do a triathlon, and the next weekend at Time Out For Women. He kept the house clean, kids entertained, made me dinner and got presents. the only thing he forgot was the cake :) I love ice cream cakes, but when he raced to the store he couldn't find one. We opted for ice cream and lots of yummy sauces and sprinkles. Thanks for a Great birthday month with lots of fun!
My mothers day surprises from the boys: A pot of basil plants, and a cake Joey decorated at school. Two yummy things. Joey knows his mom--lots of sprinkles all over the cake!

So, my little "fix-it-man" was all too quiet one day. I peeked downstairs and saw him removing the light switch cover. How did he even know how to do that?!? He just loves anything he can unscrew and put back together.

No comments: