Monday, December 27, 2010

The boys had a lot of fun just relaxing and playing together over the Thanksgiving break. Peter and I were questioning whether or not these were really our children, but we mostly just enjoyed the fact that they were actually having fun with each other for a really long time without fighting. It was wonderful!

They decided to rest a little in the toy room, and coaxed the dog in for some snuggle time. Then they went in the garage where Peter was painting away on our kitchen cabinets, and set up a little dinner party for their animals


a few days later I went to get Kimball a bowl of cereal and found him like this. He said, "I'm just really thirsty for milk mom." I thought he wasn't supposed to start that until he was a teenager.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I LOVE that picture of Kimball drinking from the milk carton! That's hilarious. He is getting so grown up! And the ones of him on the firepit are darling. What a cute boy!