Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Decorating Easter Eggs and random pics

Here's our little family: Peter, Lindsay, Joey making a silly face, and Kimball cracking up. Joey specifically requested his egg face


The following is my new favorite meal. I sauteed some shrimp with garlic, onions, zucchini and spices, and then I was craving avocado, so I mashed it up in my rice with a little lime juice and garlic salt. It was amazing! My poor aching tummy found something that doesn't hurt it. We topped off the whole meal with fresh mango. I could eat that everyday :)
For april fools I made the boys desert pizzas with tortillas, jam, white chocolate, cashews and liccrice--they loved them.

5 comments:

Carrie said...

That looks delish? Why is your tummy hurting? I hope you are doing okay!

Rachel Oswald said...

Those eggs have the cutest faces I have ever seen! You are so talented. And those pizzas are such a fun idea! Cute mommy!

Unknown said...

Cute eggs! And are you saying you would rather eat your new favorite meal over Steak-ums? :)

Sally said...

I love the egg faces and the tortilla pizza :D

Melissa said...

Lindsay--you are one of the most creative people I've ever met. I love everything you do!