Sunday, December 20, 2009

We swapped family photo sessions with Sally and Joe so we could send out some Christmas cards for the first time ever. Here are some of our favorites.



Pretending to be a reindeer family


We set up our tree the Sunday after Christmas. I love having a big 9 ft tree! It was so fun to see the boys excited to put up all the ornaments.



I was taking some test photos to see where the lighting was best and These 3 boys were so cute!
There is hope for brotherly love after all

Is narcolepsy hereditary?

2 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

You are a beauty Linds! I love that sweater on you. You are too lucky to have boys that give kisses so willingly!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Hey! I haven't checked in for a while, so I thought I'd see what you're up to. Love the pics. You've got some cute kiddo's there! I love the narcolepsy comment...you've got to be referring to YOU there! ;)