Sunday, November 23, 2008

On Halloween night we were getting Joseph ready for bed and he kept saying, "There's a crazy hair on the floor." I walked over and saw a pulled apart cotton ball that Kimball had left. Joey then went on to tell us that the hair had fallen off of Santa Claus's chin. It was so cute!Another funny story was when were sitting at the Hong Kong Buffet (one of our Daddy lunch date destinations), and Joseph kept standing up and juming all over the bench at our table. Peter got a little frusrated and grabed Joseh and said, "turn around and sit down like a normal person." Joseph then screamed out, "I AM NOT A PERSON, I'M JOEY!" Ameesha flashback!

2 comments:

Mariposa said...

haha! Once I overheard Tillie in her room exclaiming to her dolls, "I'm not a girl!! I'm a child of God!!!" well, then....

Rachel Oswald said...

Oh man, good old memories from the backyard with with the neighborhood kids! Joey is such a cute, clever little boy. Can't wait to see you!