Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

Peter's work dressed up in 70's theme so this is the sweet costume from Savers with my amazing hair design :)
Since it was 80 degrees on Halloween, and Kimball already hated his bear costume, I had to do some quick costume changing the morning of. Since I call him Dennis the Menace anyway, I decided it would be a fitting costume so I looked up some pictures on the internet and voila, he officially became Dennis the Menace--he was so cute!



We took the boys to Peter's work for lunch because they were having a big potluck
My good friend and neighbor, Anna, threw a Halloween party for the kids. She made so many cute little treats. I volunteered to make witch's brew (home made rootbeer) to add to her witch theme. I just love that stuff!
The bewitching brew!

Dancing with Dad to the Monster Mash
Kimball debating which of all the yummy treats to attack first
The 70's couple
It was so fun trick or treating with Joseph for his first time. He loved running from house to house with his friends and getting all those treats! He couldn't even make it in the door without trying a piece :)
All the delicious loot!

3 comments:

Sally said...

Great costumes! Good idea with Dennis the Menace--y'all look awesome!

Camille said...

Kimball looks so cute as Dennis the Menace (great idea!) and you did an awesome job on Peter's hair! I'm very impressed. Also, cool picture at the end with Joey's orange pumpkin. How did you figure that out? Love it all!

Rosanna said...

Those are great Halloween costumes! I honestly think Peter looks like Dad (when he first got married) with that hair style! Love it! Love the last Joey pumpkin picture as well.