Wednesday, August 20, 2008

El Paso Zoo

We love our new little zoo here in El Paso. It's fun to see the different animals compared to Buffalo. One of Joseph's new favorites is the big alligator. But the most exciting is the Tiger! It's so cool to be standing 2 feet away from this huge animal. Thank goodness for that glass--I hope it's strong!a real roadrunner


Here comes the Tiger!

Every time I see the sea lions swimming around, I really wish I could be one for a little bit.
They look so incredibly peaceful and relaxed.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Cool! That looks like an awesome zoo! I'm sure your boys love it!

amy said...

linds, i can't believe how grown up the boys look! kimball looks taller and older. miss you guys!!!

Rosanna said...

Kimball and Joey are such cute brothers...when did Kimball start walking?