Monday, September 9, 2013

Why I do it

Drip
Snip
Thrill
Spill
Words
An
Have
Of
September
Frame
Special
Memory


I,m    going   to    love     tomoro



The above are Kimball's spelling words that he typed up for practice. When I asked him why he wrote, "i'm going to love tomorrow" at the bottom, he said, "because you're going to come to my school and be my art teacher tomorrow!"

Aww, it made my heart happy that he's still so sweet and innocent and loves me to be there at school. The teacher asked if I could be the art helper on Thursday's, so I go to Joey's class and help out, and then go to art with Kimball's. I love seeing them at school and I love that they still want me there :)

1 comment:

Camille said...

I just caught up on your blog! I love all the new posts! Tionne is so cute, I love the birthday cakes, don't even feel guilty :), your boys are so sweet, and you are amazing with all you are doing! I miss you guys!