Monday, September 9, 2013

Litlle boys playing, first haircut, and Father's Day

I just love to see these cuties playing together. One day they took turns getting pushed around in a box. One person would climb (or be lifted) into the box, then the other two would push them around the house. They loved it!






After Tionne's mom braided his hair at a visit, the braids quickly came out. I had just gotten approval from CPS and mom to cut his hair. When I took out the braids his hair was crazy and wayyy too long, so I cut it just a bit. Enough to clean it up, but not too much to cause any upheaval.  But he looked so cute with his wild, crazy hair.

                                     


We made breakfast in bed for Peter. It was cinnamon bread french toast--soooo yummy!
Peter got some cute, homemade gifts from the boys, a red lobster gift card, and an electric smoker



In order to break in his new smoker, I had gotten a smorgasbord of meats--sausage, steak and lobster. It was a yummy meal!
And a yummy father's day tie cookie cake
We love you Peter!  Thanks for being such a great Dad. Thanks for all the wrestling and playing you do, all the the great, thoughtful talks you have with the boys, patiently trying to teach them how to be great men. Thanks for driving back forth so much when you had to be in Phoenix so you could be with all of us. We love you and I don't know what I'd do without your help!

1 comment:

Rachel Oswald said...

I love that tie cake, so fun! Such cute boys!