Saturday, March 9, 2013

Snow in Arizona

 Peter and I's "photo shoot" at our wards Valentines Dance.  We were is Paris :)

 One of my next goals for 2013 was to actually start personal training. I had been certified since march of 2012, but felt too intimidated to start. But since heavenly Father does a great job of throwing people together...He sent me to visit teach a girl who had already lost 100 lbs on her own and wanted to lose another 60-80. She had been wanting a trainer, but didn't know where to go, so we started at the end of January.  She, Michele is awesome!  She is so motivated and will do whatever I tell her :)

 Then, in February, we got some good snow.  We had flurries for a while here int he Valley, btu lots of smow int he mountains.  We took the boys 1/2 hour away up Madera Canyon to play in the snow.  This is exactly how I like it!! Close enough to GO play in the snow, but it doesn't come to bury my house :)

A snowball fight broke out immediatly upon exiting the car





 One of multiple snowmen.  With Kimballs plumber rolling :) below









 The boys had fun following the stream from all the me;ting snow

 The boys were so excited to have snow in our own backyard.


 The boys had fun playing with Katie from next door until Kimball got too cold and I made Joey come in to eat.
 We had a fun dinner by candle light so we could watch the flakes falling outside.

No comments: