Friday, August 10, 2012

Kimball Fun


 Kimball and I both love to be in our big back yard. Some of the broccoli started flowering, so we had lots of honey bees and butterflies visiting us.  Kimball had fun looking at them through the magnifying glass he got from great-Grandma and Grandpa Starkey.

 In order to channel all his little boy energy and desire to punch and kick things, I started having Kimball do karate or boxing with me.  It's so cute to see him go crazy (without hurting anyone :)

 But boxing gloves make it a challenge to get a drink of water

 One day when I was slicing up veggies for Peter to grill, Kimball thought those zucchini would be more appropriately used as a race track.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like veggies are a lot more fun at your house than at mine! I buy them and then they die in the fridge because I forget they are there!

Camille said...

I love all your new posts! I miss those cute boys and you guys too! We are definitely going to make our way to AZ to see you guys!

Rachel Oswald said...

Of course he turned it into a race track - such a boy!!! We miss you guys!