Sunday, February 20, 2011

They make me laugh

Kimball is OBSESSED with it being his birthday. He asks me almost everyday if it's his birthday. So one day I was craving Grandma Starkey's chocolate cake and frosting, so I told Kimball he could have it as his birthday cake. He was SOOO happy. We sang to both boys and they each got to blow out a candle.
Joey cracks me up. He is really good at helping me when I need some help around the house. One day I asked him if he would vacuum and I walked into the living room to see my Shamu maid busy at work. I think it made it a little harder for him to actually see the floor, but he did a great job!

4 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

Such adorable little helpers! That cake looks fancy and delish!

Melissa said...

Oh man, that is hilarious. Priceless.

Carol said...

You are lucky the boys didn't ask for presents to go with the cake!

Sally said...

ha! Too funny :) and impressive on the vacuuming!