Sunday, February 13, 2011

For New Years Day we decided to take the boys down to the river walk for their first experience at Rainforest Cafe. The boys love seeing the river and the gondola boats. They LOVED all the cool animals at dinner time!

One of the best parts of the night was the molten lava volcano. It was really yummy!
The boys were a little scared by some of the animals. The snake was fun :)

The best was the tiger. There were children standing in this picture just a split second before the camera captured this scene. We had to coax the boys into standing in front for the picture, and just our luck, as soon as we got them settled, the tiger roared, and those boys took off.
After the tiger scare we decided to buy the boys a drink at the bar. Just kidding. I just loved these stools. One day when I develop my carpentry skills, I'll have to make something like this.

After dinner we walked across the street to the Alamo and saw the giant Christmas tree. I guess if you can't see Rockefeller center, the Alamo is a great option.

1 comment:

Carol said...

It looks like you had a fun day! I enjoyed seeing the river Walk again.