Saturday, January 22, 2011

Christmas

I love making ginger bread houses and candy trains. I love eating them even more. These boys definitely inherited my love of candy!
The above is what Kimball and my train looked like right after we finished it.

Below is what the train looked like 10 minutes later when Peter and I came downstairs after putting the boys to bed to find our dog had inhaled loads of candy bars.
Apparently our dog has a sweet tooth too.

This is what happens when boys get silly
Our sweet little family in Christmas PJs
"all snug in their beds" They are so cute!

I love the tree all stuffed and peaceful on Christmas Eve, knowing it will bring magic and happiness to those sweet little boys.


Hoe to train your dragon--Joey's favorite.
Joey made this cute calendar with all his drawings for each month. It was so cute!
The boys got watches, they were so happy
A puppy is like a baby--the wrapping paper was as exciting as presents
Grandma goodies
excitement
Kimball got "my spectacle movie"

Peter's big confusing surprise. He wasn't quite sure what the gloves were for until I told him the punching bag was hiding at Sally and Joe's house. He was very happy.
Finally, a kitchen Aid. No more carpel tunnel syndrome from kneading bread. I have made a lot more bread lately
Kimball could not get enough of the lazer sound feature on his "buzz light year watch"
Kimball Cheetos face, and I noticed he has some very dirty nostrils--that a boy for you. They somehow figure out how to get dirt every where.
I gave the boys some bags of Cheetos in their stockings and they were in heaven!
Traditional Taylor style Christmas brunch: Eggs, bacon, OJ, and the highlight--scones and honey butter. The scones got a little crispy this year :)

Playing with the loot while sweet Dad went outside in the freezing 30 degree temps to set up their new trampoline. What a great Dad!

The boys couldn't resist helping out
Kimball kept saying, "Our new jump-o-line is AWESOME!"

jumping with Dad on the new mini trampoline while poor Kiki looks on longingly

5 comments:

Camille said...

What a FUN Christmas! I love the jammies picture and I'm so glad you got a Kitchenaid! Oh how I love mine. :) I bet the boys love their new trampoline too! How fun! Can't wait to see you next week!!!!

Rachel Oswald said...

Woah you got a trampoline?! Awesome! That looks like a perfect Christmas day. I love your tree.

Unknown said...

Sweet sweet family.

Carol said...

It looks like you had a wonderful cozy Christmas! We missed you.

Ashley said...

I'm so happy you love your doggy!! I gave Cass the link to your blog and it made her so happy to see Kiki :) Nick got really sad when he realized you weren't going to bring her this summer, he was like "but Bear needs to play with his cousin" We missed you at Christmas!!