Sunday, April 18, 2010

Nice Mom Party Time

As Scout Master, Peter has to go on lots of camp outs with the young men. I don't like when he's gone, but it's kinda fun to be "the nice mom" and have no rules. This is what we did the last camp out. We went to the store and bought all the yummy ice cream treats that tempted us, and then we pigged out on them and watched a movie. It was great! I have fond memories of my Dad being gone for some reason and eating Klondike bars with my mom (one of her all time favorites), and watching Dukes if Hazard.


I just love how Kimball says peek-a-boo so I had to get it on video

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I didn't know btw that they had Reese's Klondike Bars? I'm going to have get one tonight after work....

Sally said...

You are awesome :D Yum. And that video is really cute!