Friday, October 23, 2009

National Night Out


I really love our neighborhood! On Oct. 12th we had a big neighboorhood icecream social by the pool. The boys were in heaven eating icecream with loads of sprinkles and playing with all the little kids. It was just so fun to be with all the poeple around here--it felt like a church gathering. Everyone was so nice and friendly.
It was a hot day and all of us parents tried to keep the kids away from the pool, but once the first little guy jumped in it was all over. There were 15 kids splashing around in the wadding pool all completely clothed. It was great. I wish I would have brought my camera. But as soon as I dragged them home I got a picture of those crazy boys (to show to Dad who was at mutual during the party). The camera just dosen't do justice to the sweet little tan lines and cute white bums poking out of the droopy drawers.

3 comments:

Sally said...

How cute :) and cool--we're gonna have to crash y'all's neighborhood once in a while ;)

Sally said...

P.S. LOVE the new blog look!!

Camille said...

That is so fun! You're a great mom to let them jump in! I love your background too...and I love the new updated picture! Was that donut falls?