Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Our Pool

The Town House we are renting is right behind the Hilton and we can use their facilities. They have an amazing pool area. They have a perfect little kid pool that looks like a beach with waterfalls and Shamu. Behind that they have the regular pool and hot tub. Beyond that they have the lap pool.

It has been so nice to use the pools. The boys and I are at the pool all afternoon until Peter gets home from work. And I can have my own private lap pool any morning I want.



Here's a picture of our house taken from the pool.

6 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

You just HAD to show us up for our lame pool post huh?! HaHa. So jealous of that pool. That is awesome. I love how they make it look like a beach too. Your suit is super cute!

Sally said...

Man, THAT is what we missed cuz we were too tired/lazy/short on time/whatever to go to the pool?? Bummer!
Cute pics! :)

Rosanna said...

Wow! What an awesome "backyard" you have! That is so fun...what I wouldn't give for a pool to use every single day, especially since my kids would think they had died and gone to heaven!

LaughAtMe-Laurel said...

Lindsay! Believe it or not, you're a hard person to keep track of ;)

I thought you were still in NY...but Karen tells me you've been in TX!!! And now you're just a couple hours from me! We're up in Denton, just north of Dallas. We've actually been talking a lot these days about making a trip down to San Antonio...now we'll just have to be sure it happens!

I'm glad Karen connected me with your blog...now I can keep up with you - although I'm the biggest slacker of a blogger lately! :)

Karen also sent me your email address & phone number...so...you can run...but you can't hide ;)
I'll be in touch :)

Chrissy said...

What a fun thing to do in the afternoons when dad is gone! Have you been to Sea World yet?

Unknown said...

How fun to be using that fun fun pool!