Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bye Bunnies





We have been needing to get rid of the bunnies before we move and I was sick of cleaning up all the poop pellets, so we posted them on craigslist. We had lots of interested people and gave them to a sweet family whose kids have been really wanting rabbits.

I was so impressed that the boys did so well with having to give the bunnies away. They were really cute during their farewell. Hopefully our next pet will be a dog--as soon as we get settled into our very own house.

6 comments:

Camille said...

That is a great bunny picture! It reminds me of a cartoon. I'm glad your boys were so willing o give them up! I'll be excited to see the dog next! :)

Sally said...

Those pictures make me giggle :) Your boys are the cutest. I'm glad you found a happy new home for the bunnies! ;D

Rosanna said...

That is definitely a great bunny picture. I don't think my kids would be as willing to give up our animals, especially the cat...I think it would traumatize Simon. I'm glad those bunnies found a new home!

The Favorite said...

Those are some fluffy bunnies. I didn't know you are moving. Good luck with everything!

Chrissy said...

I'm so sorry I didn't post a birthday message! I remembered you on the 30th and it slipped my mind by the end of the day to send you a note- I'm glad it was happy! Hope all is well as you plan to move! Your boys are the cutest!

Unknown said...

I didn't know you had bunnies! And are you buying your first house?