Sunday, March 1, 2009

Valentine's Day


We took Joey for his first visit to the dentist on Friday the 13th! Luckily we knew the guy :) The real reason we went that day was so we could heart attack dad's office. They boys had fun cutting out tons of hearts all morning and then taping them to the walls when we snuck into Dad's office. Joey did great at his check up.
We had a really nice and relaxing Valentines Day this year. We started off the day with some huge chocolate covered strawberries Peter got for me. Kimball seemed to think they were for him though. Then we went to Denny's and got a big, yummy breakfast. That whipped butter is just about the best thing ever made!

Then we came home and sat our big belly's down and watched Madagascar ("The Tiger Movie" as Joey calls it).

Then I got to go running all by myself. I love that! I don't know why I never tried that before. Probably because I never had an ipod before.

While all the boys took a nap I decorated the table with hugs and kisses and little presents for them. They loved the treats and I got lots of smooches as a result.

We ended that day watching FIREPROOF, and amazing movie Peter's dad recommended. If you haven't seen it, go watch it! It's amazing!




This is how Joey exited his room after nap time.
I seriously wonder what that little boy does in there :)






I got this yummy idea a couple of years ago and since I have always wanted to make stuffed strawberries. So I whipped cream cheese with cream and powdered sugar and stuffed it into cored strawberries. The original idea was to coat them in chocolate first but I was too tired to try--next year!

5 comments:

Camille said...

What a fun day! Lindsay, you are so creative and so amazing! I'm very impressed! I also LOVE those pictures of you and the boys kissing you. How adorable! You should frame those. :) I'm impressed with the chocolate strawberries too, Peter. Yum!

Camille said...

Oh yes, and I forgot to say that I laughed so hard at that picture of Joey with his shirt tucked in his underwear!!!! I'm still laughing. I'm glad you got that one on camera. It's quite funny what little boys think up!

Unknown said...

Oh Lindz you are sooo pretty!! You look great and I can't believe how huge Kimball is hahaha:)

Sally said...

Wow, that's a lot of neat stuff for Valentines! We liked that movie, too. My favorite pic is that collage of the boys kissing you on the cheek--Kimball looks like he is tickling you with his nose...Awwww... :)

Unknown said...

What a great V-day how fun that you guys heart attacked your husband's office! So cute!