Monday, March 30, 2009

Rascal

Kimball is such a little boy! He is non-stop getting into everything, making messes, and preforming heart-stopping feats. Joseph was so much calmer. I think I call Kimball a rascal too often because now Joey has started calling him that every time he gets into something.

He makes cooking so much more difficult because he is always trying to grab things off the counter--like chocolate baking squares.

Here is some evidence of when the boys almost lost their lives :) Within a weeks time I had to thoroughly clean the toy room three times. The first time was when I was getting the boys ready for their bath and Kimball ran naked into the room and pooped all over the carpet and somehow managed to make a 5 foot long track in the carpet and get the train table smeared as well.

Then a few days later, Kimball got the shampoo and conditioner out of the bathroom and squirted it all over the train table and carpet. Then the next day Joseph helped Kimball get the soap that I had purposely placed out of his (Kimball's) reach and they both went in smeared the toys again. They both spent quite a long time in their rooms that day!


5 comments:

Sally said...

Oi. I'm impressed that you were calm enough to snap photos. :)

Camille said...

Wow. What a little rascal!! I'm so glad you managed to take pictures of these things, even though you were probably fuming! :) (Especially after the third time of cleaning the play room.) Now at least some day it will be quite hilarious to tell your boys what they did when they were toddlers. If we added Christian to your two boys, I think we'd have a trio of trouble!! :) Fortunately I have never had the poo-smearing act done to me, but knock on wood!

Rosanna said...

I'm also impressed that you had the frame of mind to snap those photos. I think that would be very hard. I've never had a poo-smearing incident either (knock on wood), but my friend has a daughter that used to do that very regularly, like ALL over her room...it was right when her husband was called as the bishop of our ward, so of course he was never home to help with the cleanup. I can't even imagine!

Chrissy said...

Boys are so much fun huh?! Joshua can destroy a clean house/room in seconds and I'm sure this next little one will end up being his partner in crime! You're such a great mom- so full of patience!

amy said...

seriously, how can you get upset with those big eyes looking back at you? please, they are too cute!