Sunday, February 8, 2009

Creative Boy

Joseph has been learning and growing so much lately. It's been fun to teach him and do things with him. Sometimes he takes his creativity to whole new venues when I'm not even looking.

The other day I was in the bathroom getting ready and Joey walked in and said, "Mom, I made some hand prints!" My immediate response was, "Where did you make hand prints?" He then led me to my closet door where he had made some pretty cute little hands all over using lotion.
I then decided I better keep him a little more occupied which would hopefully keep the house a little cleaner :) so we made some fun shapes out of marshmallows and toothpicks. We made a square, triangle, diamond, octagon, and one pretty amazing house that Joey designed and built all by himself. I have no pictures of Kimball's creations because he ate all his building materials up before anything was officially built.

4 comments:

Camille said...

What a fun activity!! I am very impressed with Joey's engineering skills! :) I love the lotion hand prints too.

Rachel Oswald said...

Oh boy I just want to bite into Kimball looking at those cheekies pictures. He is adorable! I love Joey's after, it just looks like he is totally posing to look like Kimball. So funny! I wish our boys lived closer so we could have fun craft days together.

Sally said...

How fun! Between you and my sisters, I have lots of activity ideas to try with Caleb when he's bigger :)

The Favorite said...

I LOVE this idea we are totally copying you.