Monday, December 22, 2008

I love my sisters!

Me, Ashley, and Rachel posing with Edward and Bella

This past summer, after finally getting Rachel hooked on the Twilight books, we made a pinky promise that we would go see the movie together when it came out. Since we weren't able to go to CT for Christmas (Peter only has 2 days off), I decided I better fly to Rachel's house in NC to see the show. We convinced Ashley to come and almost had Karen join us too, but her sick kiddos prevented her from coming.
Needless to say, we had SO MUCH FUN! I just love those girls! Anything we do ends up being hilarious and fun. We ate and ate and ate, shopped, laid on the couch, talked and talked and talked, and watched a great/hilarious at times movie. I can't wait for our next sisters weekend!
Anxiously awaiting the show.
Can you tell we're sisters? We all ended up buying the exact same shirt. Great minds think alike.
Something is always funny
Ashley and I caught the pregnant bug from Rachel while we were there. My baby was really awkward and lumpy.

I love you girls, can't wait to do it again!!!

6 comments:

Camille said...

What a fun weekend!! I'm glad you got to go join your sisters and see Twilight! How fun!

Sally said...

Wow, how fun!! Y'all are so cute!

The Favorite said...

That is crazy that you all had the same shirt- made for a perfect sisters weekend. Love it!
Merry Christmas!

amy said...

you are all so cute and frankly i wish i was there. looks like you girls had a ball! also, good luck with that misshapen baby...

Rachel Oswald said...

I am so glad you decided to come out, that was the most fun I have had in a loooong time. Hope you guys had a great Christmas, we miss you tons!

Unknown said...

Beautiful girls! Wow, your sister is so grown up! Time flies! :D