Sunday, October 19, 2008

Zoo

Since it only took us a few minutes the walk through the entire "Fair," we decided to go to the zoo which happened to be right across the street. There was a lot more going on there.
I love these guys!
Cute baby monkey
Come here big, hungry tiger....
Okay, I surrender!

I love that wrinkly bottom

Joseph has real issues with the elevator. It beeps when you reach the bottom floor where the sea lions are, and he starts plugging his ears as soon as he spots the elevator in anticipation of the noise. He's so funny.

That is such great advice :)

3 comments:

Sally said...

Looks like fun! I love zoos :)

Camille said...

The zoo is such a great place! I'm glad there was one right there to make the day. :)

Rachel Oswald said...

I love that "I Surrender" pic. Your boys are so funny!