Sunday, November 18, 2007

A Teether and a Two year old

Joseph making our new favorite treat, "eyeballs." I had to make up a fun name to get him to eat it--that always seems to do the trick :)

This week Peter flew to Salt Lake for his interview at Primary Children's hospital. Joseph, Kimball and I stayed home and tried to keep the peace while he was gone. Joseph is developing his two year old skills, and is able to pull the entire roll of toilet paper off quite quickly and leave the bathroom before I even know what he's done. Joseph also HAS to do everything himself. If I even touch the door to help him open it, he will insist, "I do it," and then shut the door so that he can reopen it all by himself.
We were all really excited to have Dad back home again!

Poor little Kimball was sick all week. He has not had much of an appetite, and when he did eat, he had diarrhea and vomiting. Our chubby boy is starting to get skinny. His thigh rolls are almost non-existent now, and his budha belly is gone--I miss them.
On top of being sick, Kimball cut his first two teeth this week. Despite all this, he was still a happy little guy--he's great!







Kimball loved gnawing on this balloon.












oh this looks like a cute little kiss, but it's really an attack

Unfortunately for me, Kimball also loves to gnaw on my face. I'm his favorite teething toy. My jaw, chin, cheek and collar bones are his favorite thing to bite into.

Here are some videos. The first is of Kimball's cute Ewok voice he had when he was sick. The second is of Kimball laughing, and then you can hear Peter's reaction to Joseph walking up and banging him in the head with a wooden toy. Oh, life with a two year old is never dull.

No comments: