Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cute boys

One Sunday, the Gurr family decided to fast for cousin Ethan's eye to get better. I told Joey and Kimball that they are too young to go without food, but they could help fast by not eating any treats or sweet things. That morning Joey found a big chocolaty cookie and lollipop (that someone from meals on wheels sent home for him) that he forgot to eat earlier this week and told me he wasn't going to eat it so he could fast. He's such a great kid!

Kimball is obsessed with shorts! When we go to the gym I always wear capris and he gets so mad because I won't let him wear shorts in December and January. This is what he did one day in protest--rolled up his pants. He looked so cute. I don't know how this outfit came together, but it worked for that day. ;) We left happily for the gym.

1 comment:

Myra said...

Way to go Kimball! Love the rolled-up pants. What a smart boy!