Sunday, March 28, 2010

Christmas

Peter's new toy. It's hard to keep the boys away from it :)Hungry Hippos was a huge hit!
Trying out the new bikes in front of the house

Christmas scones were one of my favortie things growing up. It's fun to pass that along.

just can't wait

My new love sac and bike. I was VERY surprised! We kept the love sac and I felt guilty for weeks--we have never bought new furniture. The bike we returned and traded it in for two beauties I will show later.
I love garage sale toys!
Santa recycled Joey old bike for Kimball-smart man!

On Christmas Eve we brought chocolate pretzels over to all our neighbors. It was so cute to see Joey get so excited. He has always been an amazing giver with an extremely generous heart! He gets much more excited about giving things away then about what he's getting. He even chased two ladies down we had never met and gave them some pretzels. I love that sweet boy!
New toys from grandma to get those holiday wiggles out before Santa came!






I have to continue with the yearly tradition of taking pictures of the boys in front of Peter and I's first Christmas Tree. I love to see how they grow each year! They are very silly.










1 comment:

Camille said...

What a fun Christmas! That's a super cute family picture and I love the ones of your boys in front of the tree. Good idea! Your boys are so cute!