Friday, September 4, 2009

Melt My Heart

Here are the first handwritten "Moms" I have received. It touched my heart and made me cry in a way I didn't expect. The first (which has now gotten stained by marinade) was when I was with Kimball in his class at the little gym and Joey was waiting in the lobby for his turn. After a few minutes Joey knocked on the door and handed me a paper he had made for me. I noticed he had written MOW on top, trying to write Mom. It was so sweet! He had typed mom lots of times on the computer, but it was so sweet to see it in his own little handwriting.

A couple of days later I got another picture from him that said MOM--so cute!

3 comments:

Rachel Oswald said...

Ohhh I love that, MOW. Sooo cute. What a smart little guy!

Laura said...

Oh - I love that! You have such sweet little boys. :)

Sally said...

Aww...I think that will make me cry when that happens, too :)